• GUESTHOUSE HOURS
Main door opens at 7:30AM and closes at 11.59PM (MIDNIGHT).
For safety and security measures, guests are advised to return by midnight as the street of Ao Nang will be quiet and dark when most of the shops are closed. We wish for everyone at the guesthouse to be safe and well rested ahead of the next day’s activities.
The main door would be locked after closing hours until 7:30AM the next day so guests who need to enter/exit the guesthouse after 23:59PM (midnight) or before 7:30AM must inform us in advance. In the event of an emergency after midnight, do seek assistance at The Innkeeper’s Quarters on the 2nd floor.
• AFTER HOURS FEE
An after hour fee of 500 THB/hr or part thereof is chargeable to guests who wish to come back late after closing time.
• QUIET HOURS
Do keep noise level down between 10AM – 10PM as guests would be having massages during this time.
• HOUSEKEEPING & CLEANLINESS
Room cleaning will be on the 3rd and 5th day of stay between 10AM – 2PM. Towels will be changed on these days. No room cleaning for 2 nights stay.
Please help keep the room and general environment clean by disposing any food/drink items into the trash bin outside the lobby after consumption to prevent ants/pests from entering the room.
If you have visited the beach, do use the water hose outside to wash your feet and belongings free of sand before entering.
• THAI TOILET CULTURE
Plumbings in Thailand may not be the same back home. Toilet/tissue paper must not be flushed into the toilet as this would clog the pipes. Kindly use the water spray for cleaning and dispose the used toilet/tissue paper into the trash bin provided.
• ROOM OCCUPANCY
Only registered guests are allowed unless permission is granted. The max. occupancy is 2 persons only.
• PROPERTY AND PERSONAL SAFETY
Children are to be under the care and supervision of their parents/guardians at all times to prevent accidents or mishaps. Guests are responsible for their own safety and we will not be held liable for any injuries or loss of personal belongings.
Guests are also advised to take care of all properties at the guesthouse and any damages or loss may incur a compensation fee. Please do not bring any nonperishable items out of the room; these includes towels and coffee cups.
• OUT OF BOUNDS SPACES
The following areas are out of bounds:
(1) Basement – Body Massage Room & Toilet (for massage guests only).
(2) Level 1 – Staff Pantry.
(3) Level 2 – Staff Room & Foot Massage Room.
(4) Level 4 – Owners’ personal living space.
• NO SMOKING
All rooms and interior spaces are non-smoking. Guests are however allowed to smoke outside the lobby (Level 1), and at the attached room balcony.
• CHECKING-IN & OUT
Standard check-in time is between 2PM – 23:59PM (Midnight). Guests arriving earlier than 2PM may be allowed to check-in early if the room is ready. For late check-in after midnight, do inform us in advance.
Standard check-out time is between 7:30AM – 11AM. Guests leaving earlier than 7:30AM must inform us at least one day in advance. For late check-out after 11AM until 12PM (NOON), do check with us regarding availability.
Guests may deposit their luggage at the reception before check-in or after check-out for safekeeping while waiting for the room to be ready or transport to their next destination.
• GO GREEN
Air-conditioning, television and lights are to be switched/turned off before leaving the room to conserve energy consumption.
• UNRULY BEHAVIOR
We reserve the right to expel any guests for unruly behavior or suspected of illicit activities without compensation.
• AONANG HAVEN MASSAGE
*TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence*
Our award winning massage and beauty services are available from 10AM – 10PM daily in our massage facilities. Reservation is recommended.
You must also acknowledge
FOR GUESTROOM AND MASSAGES
FULL PAYMENT is required at time of booking to guarantee booking.
FOR GUEST ROOM
50% REFUND up until 1 week prior to arrival except Airbnb fees.
1. As a courtesy to our team and other guests, please allow 24 hours notice for cancellations and rescheduling requests because your appointment is guaranteed and time had been set aside for you while other inquiries have been turned away.
2. Cancellations/rescheduling requests that occur less than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment are subject to a fee equal to the full treatment cost in all circumstances, including illness.
3. Late arrival will shorten your treatment time and no extension will be given.
4. Arrival 30 minutes or later after the start of your treatment time will be considered as a “no show” and the cancellation fee will apply.
5. All payment for booking either via walk-in or online are to be made in full.